Today I'm in Orlando, Florida at Exponential '09, a church planting conference. Thousands of people will be here to learn how to reach more people for Jesus by starting new churches.

But to prepare myself for the day I showered (a good idea after a long day yesterday), read my Bible (a wonderful idea and I read in the Gospel of Mark), had breakfast at the hotel, and then walked to Universal Studios. I walked around City Walk which is stores and eating places. As I got close to it and more and more people were approaching Universal Studios for the day I could feel the excitement building.

It was fun. Now it's time to head to the site of the conference. Today it's about satellites...churches that is. How to start a new "church/worship experience, etc." in a different location that is connected to the home church. Should be interesting.

Comments