O.K. Exponential '09, the largest gathering of church planting leaders in North America, is over. It ended yesterday. I am back home in Dover, PA and glad to be home. It was great to get home from the airport last night and see my wife and kiss her. And great to see one of my daughters this morning and talk with her as I drove her to school. I walked into my church this morning and said, "I'm home." It's great to be back home and I look forward to this weekend's worship and my life in God's service. I am embedding this sermon player one more time right here so that you can hear the opening and closing messages at Exponential. It was loaded in a few days ago but I will save you having to scroll down. You will also be able to download the messages so that you can share them with others or listen at a different time. The first two messages are from Exponential and the following ones are sermons from Pastor Dennis Hall here at Friendship Community Church.

Enjoy. Share the love of Jesus today!

Comments