I'm back in the worship center. After my last session I got a chance to talk with Tom Clegg. I had met him a dozen or so years ago at a Church Planters Bootcamp when my wife and I were looking at planting a church in Virginia Beach. He would have been our coach.

Anyway, that didn't work out for us to plant the church and a lot of interesting experience have come my way this past decade. But hearing and talking with Tom brought back a lot of memories. I believe in church planting so strongly even today. I want to help accomplish the mission of reaching people for Jesus.

I really enjoy serving as Worship Pastor. But I am hoping that we can expand our ministry to reach more in different ways. It takes many people to work together to reach the community and world.

Francis Chan is sharing next to close out the conference.

Comments