It's primary election day here in Pennsylvania today. I voted about 8 this morning. My duty is done, my choice made. While driving I heard someone call in to a radio station with who they supported. She called one candidate "delusional" because they thought they could change the world. I laughed for a moment, and then thought how important it is to want to change the world. In the movie "Ark Almighty" the main character's campaign was about changing the world. All of us can change the world, one act of kindness at a time.

I probably won't propose any sweeping changes to the health care situation or the tax structure or environmental problems but I can look for someone to help today...and then tomorrow and the next day. Jesus is glad for politicians and everyone else who will reach out to others in His name.

Comments