This weekend I preached at Friendship Community Church. Usually I lead worship but with Pastor Hall away I had the opportunity to speak this past weekend. It was quite an interesting feeling to preach after not doing it since last November. I was nervous but knew that God would see me through it. My topic was Everybody Needs A Second Chance and I was reminded of how much I need second chances myself. But now it is over. The sermon was preached three times to three differing audiences. Now it has been placed on the internet for others to hear. If you are interested, the audio is here. There is no video, just the church logo. The sermon lasts about 30 minutes here, I had to trim off a little to get it under the 30 minute limit of GodTube. Feel free to leave comments and stories of what having a second chance has meant to you.

Comments