We use a lot of video resources at our church each weekend. Sometimes it gets really hard to find just the right clip to highlight and strengthen the weekly theme. Often I head to Sermonspice.com
to look over the many videos from various sources. They have a good search set-up that lets me type in a topic and be brought to the many videos that might fit. I can watch them in full and choose what I need.

But I would have to say that beyond the excellent videos and quick way of searching for them, what I appreciate a lot is the quick response I am given if I have trouble downloading a video. Most of the time the downloads go easily but on occasion I have trouble and e-mail the service team. It seems that within minutes I get a response saying they are sorry for my trouble (I always appreciate someone being sorry) and they give me enough new tries to download and specific help on downloading. Then I try what they say and I get the video.

This is especially helpful near the weekend when I have found just the right video and can't get it downloaded. They are a helpful bunch. (OK, in the interest of full disclosure I want to say that I am getting a credit from them for mentioning Sermonspice in my blog. But I'm OK with that because I mean everything I have said and it gives me an extra incentive to share the good word about them.)

Comments