This past weekend I was in The Music Man. I was one of the school board members who couldn't get along with each other (that would never happen in real life) until we were brought together by the joy of harmonizing as a Barbershop Quartet. Thus this picture of me.

The show was an incredible experience. The director, musical director, choreographer, costumer, and cast were wonderful people and I miss them already. Fortunately, I have two of the cast members around...my daughters Rosie and Emily. We shared the whole experience and it will give us a lifetime of memories.

It was a great summer vacation. Singing, acting, making new friends, driving with my daughters (Emily drove mostly since she is working on getting her driver's license soon...tomorrow actually), and learning so much about the theatre.

I wouldn't have missed it. And I'm already hoping to be in another show someday.

Comments